Support World AIDS Day

Friday, November 10, 2006

Wal-Mart is selling Nazi SS Skull T-Shirts


"I stopped in at Wal-Mart today after I got off work. I had to pick up a few things. As I was walking past the men's clothing area, something caught my eye. I noticed something weird over at a wall of t-shirts. One of the t-shirts had a design on it that looked remarkably like something related to Nazis. Specifically, the Totenkopf or "Death’s Head"." - Bent Corner Blog

Coincidence? Hard to say....I mean you cant even get a CD that has swear words on it at Wal-Mart, but I wouldnt put it past them, after all Wal-Mart really is evil...

Later after posting this entry I got this email:

Good morning. My name is Marshall Manson. I work for Edelman doing online public affairs for Wal-Mart. I noticed your post about the t-shirts that Wal-Mart is selling. I wanted to make sure you saw the company’s statement about this and knew that Wal-Mart is now removing the t-shirts from its stores. Obviously, with a company as big as Wal-Mart, that may take a day or two.

Good for them, I think it is the right decision...and they were quick to respond!!! But I still think Wal-Mart is evil...LOL!

Blog Archive